We attempt to pull, assemble, test, package, and label all orders for shipping in the shortest time possible. In most cases we ship the same day or the following. Sometimes the item ordered requires a complicated assembly and, more rarely, a part of that assembly may be out of stock. We believe you can’t sell from an empty shelf, so we do our utmost to keep products shown online in stock.
Orders are processed in the order that they are received; the exception being for Express/Air Overnight orders which take precedence. Customers will be contacted through phone and/or email if there is a delay in the shipping process. Orders which require custom fabrication or backordering through a vendor obviously take more time.
• Free Shipping to the 48 contiguous U.S. States is included in the online price of all items unless otherwise stated and as long as the Shopping Cart total is at least $5.00. GasHosesandRegulators.com will choose the better shipping method to use including USPS First Class Mail or USPS Retail Ground Mail. Orders from all other U.S. States, Possessions, and Territories will be packaged, weighed, and the postage determined prior to contacting the customer for payment.
• Expedited Shipping is offered for only $5.00 for the entire order unless otherwise stated and as long as the Shopping Cart total is at least $5.00. Expedited Shipped orders will go as USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Ground. GasHosesandRegulators.com will choose the better option. Generally speaking, Expedited Shipping to commercial addresses will be sent by FedEx Ground and to rural or remote areas via USPS Priority Mail. Expedited Shipping is a good value and certainly a smart choice when time is of the essence.
• Express Shipping 2-day delivery or overnight air may be arranged by:
(1) Requesting this service in the Comments during the Checkout of your Shopping Cart. We will contact you with a quote prior to shipping.
(2) Including your FedEx or UPS account number in the Comments during Checkout. In this case we will not contact you with a quote prior to shipping unless requested.
(3) Requesting a quote for Express Shipping PRIOR TO placing the order online. In this manner the quoted freight charge may be paid for in only one credit card online transaction. Call: 713.222.6095.
• International Shipping Most products can be shipped to international destinations by United States Post Office International Priority Mail. This is invariably cheaper than UPS, FedEx, or DHL. Place your order. We will contact you prior to shipping for the freight payment. We ship this way to Canada, Australia, and most other parts of the world every day. Alternatively email info@GasHosesandRegulators.com prior to placing the order to get a shipping quote.
UPS Shipments: We do not maintain an account with UPS but there are two ways for us to ship via UPS:
(1) Include your UPS account number and level of UPS service you require in the Comments at Checkout.
(2) Call us to give us the Credit Card information to use on the UPS Air/Ground Waybill. Do not write your Credit Card number in any Comments made during Checkout. Call: 713.222.6095.