PBM125 - 1 1/4" ID Pipe Burners and Venturi, (with Optional support Legs)
● Burners are for High Pressure, Low Pressure Propane or Natural Gas,
include a 1 1/4" Female NPT venturi and a welded cap on the other end.
● We stock (4) different lengths of pipe burners 32", 44", 56" and 68" which
are measured from the threads of the pipe burner to the opposite end.
● The burners are 1.25" ID (Inside Diameter) and 1.5" OD
(Outside Diameter) with the thickness of a standard schedule 40 pipe.
● Our pipe burners are designed to be easily light and they are tested to
give a blue even flame all across the length of the pipe burner.
● From the theads of the burner to the first drilled hole there is a space of
8" that does not have any holes for flames this gap is been used as the
"throat" that is required for the gas and air to mix efficiently in order to
have a nice blue flame.
● To support the pipe burner we recommend a cradle out of a well
supported length of angle iron, it will also help for easy an removal
of the burner for cleaning.
(We also have the Option of the support LEGS which are 1/2" diameter
round support legs with a flat bar which are welded permanently to the
bottom of the pipe burner).
Weight Weight with
● PBM125-32, has 32" of total length and 24" of flame 8# 10#
● PBM125-44, has 44" of total lenght and 36" of flame 10# 12#
● PBM125-56, has 56" of total lenght and 48" of flame 12# 15#
● PBM125-68, has 68" of total lenght and 60" of flame 15# 18#
● We recommend our COM3 Regulator for a High Pressure set up.
● We recommend our COM5 Regulator for a Low Pressure set up.
We recommend our natural gas hoses for a Natural Gas set up.
● Also our CVO Needle Control Valve Orifice.
● Pipe Burner Video
We offer free shipping to 48 U.S. States.
68" Pipe Burner with 1 1/4" FNPT Venturi and Optional CVO Control Valve Orifice (Needle Valve)
32" Pipe Burner with Optional Support Legs
Pilot Light Assembly is available as an Option at additional charge (Go to bottom of page)